1. Place dough in a large bowl coated with cooking spray; lightly coat dough with cooking spray. Cover with a clean cloth, and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 1 hour.
2. Roll dough to a 14-inch circle on a lightly floured surface; cover with plastic wrap.
3. Preheat oven to 450°. Cook onion and garlic in 1 Tbsp. hot oil in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 2 minutes or until onion is tender. Add kale and rosemary. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or just until wilted. Stir in vinegar. Add salt to taste. Transfer to a bowl.
4. Wipe skillet clean. Reduce heat to medium. Coat skillet with 2 tsp. oil; sprinkle with cornmeal. Arrange dough in skillet, gently stretching edges to cover bottom and sides of skillet. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Top with kale mixture and cheeses. Brush edges with remaining 1 tsp. oil.
5. Bake at 450° for 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden. Sprinkle with red pepper.