Skillet hash with spinach
Community Recipe from
- 1 Polish kielbasa
- Skillet Hash With Spinach
- Rated : 12345 by 4 people
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Makes: 4 servings View Nutrition Facts
- 1 1/2 pounds red new potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces turkey kielbasa, diced
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced, white and green part separated
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or sodium-free herb blend
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Black Pepper
- 2 1/2 ounces baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 1/2 ounces cheddar, shredded (3/4 cup)
- 1. Place potatoes in a saucepan fitted with a steamer basket and cook, covered, over simmering water until just tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- 2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add kielbasa and white part of scallions and cook, stirring often, until scallions are slightly softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Add potatoes and saute, stirring occasionally, until browned and tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 3. Sprinkle paprika, Italian seasoning or herb blend, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste over potato-and-kielbasa mixture; stir to coat. Stir in spinach and green part of scallions. Drizzle water into skillet, sprinkle cheddar over mixture, cover and cook until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyRobbins1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Skillet hash with spinach Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes