- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- Cooking spray
- 4 (4-ounce) slices lean, reduced-sodium ham
- calories 262
- fat 6.3 g
- satfat 2.1 g
- protein 24.5 g
- carbohydrate 25.8 g
- cholesterol 60 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 1104 mg
- caloriesfromfat 22 %
- fiber 1.6 g
- calcium 21 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add 2 slices of ham, and cook 3 minutes on each side. Remove from pan, and keep warm. Repeat process with remaining 2 slices of ham.
Add peach mixture to pan; cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, or until peaches are thoroughly heated and liquid is syrupy.
Place 1 slice of ham on each of 4 plates; top each with 1/3 cup salsa.