- Cooking spray
- 4 (3-ounce) slices extra-lean, low-sodium ham
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 4 orange essence dried plums, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- calories 130
- fat 3.0 g
- satfat 1.1 g
- protein 14.6 g
- carbohydrate 12.4 g
- cholesterol 36 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 707 mg
- caloriesfromfat 20 %
- fiber 0.9 g
- calcium 13 mg
How to Make It
Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add ham and cook 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until thoroughly heated.
Combine pineapple and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; serve with ham.
Note: Canned pineapple tidbits may be substituted for fresh pineapple. Drain tidbits, and reserve 2 tablespoons juice for recipe.