This was quick and so good. You do have to warm up the whole wheat tortillas before filling them. I didn't have time to let the cilantro sauce sit but it still tasted great.
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 342
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 10.3g
- Saturated fat: 4.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 23.2g
- Carbohydrate: 37.2g
- Fiber: 4.6g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Iron: 2.3mg
- Sodium: 612mg
- Calcium: 119mg
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11-oz.) can yellow corn with red and green bell peppers, drained
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded 2% reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- Creamy Cilantro-Jalapeño Sauce
- 8 (8-inch) soft taco-size whole wheat flour tortillas, warmed
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1. Toss together first 4 ingredients and 1/2 cup Creamy Cilantro-Jalapeño Sauce. Spread 3/4 cup chicken mixture just below center of each tortilla. Fold opposite sides of tortillas over filling, and roll up. Coat burritos with cooking spray.
- 2. Coat a hot griddle or nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Cook burritos, in batches, on hot griddle over medium heat, pressing gently with a spatula, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve with salsa and remaining Creamy Cilantro-Jalapeño Sauce.
- Note: Nutritional analysis includes 2 1/2 Tbsp. sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes