- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11-oz.) can yellow corn with red and green bell peppers, drained
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded 2% reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- Creamy Cilantro-Jalapeño Sauce
- 8 (8-inch) soft taco-size whole wheat flour tortillas, warmed
- Vegetable cooking spray
- calories 342
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 10.3 g
- satfat 4.4 g
- monofat 0.6 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 23.2 g
- carbohydrate 37.2 g
- fiber 4.6 g
- cholesterol 40 mg
- iron 2.3 mg
- sodium 612 mg
- calcium 119 mg
How to Make It
Toss together first 4 ingredients and 1/2 cup Creamy Cilantro-Jalapeño Sauce. Spread 3/4 cup chicken mixture just below center of each tortilla. Fold opposite sides of tortillas over filling, and roll up. Coat burritos with cooking spray.
Coat a hot griddle or nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Cook burritos, in batches, on hot griddle over medium heat, pressing gently with a spatula, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve with salsa and remaining Creamy Cilantro-Jalapeño Sauce.
Note: Nutritional analysis includes 2 1/2 Tbsp. sauce.