Recipe seems to be missing "beans" in the ingredients. I used Navy beans and added ground beef for my carnivorous family. Used cubes of fresh mozzarella rather than shredded, and that was delightful.
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 16 ounce(s) Gnocchi
- 1 yellow onion
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 6 cup(s) Chard Leaves chopped
- 15 ounce(s) can tomatoes with italian seasoning diced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add gnocchi and cook, stirring often, until plumped and starting to brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- 2. Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil and onion to the pan and cook, stirring, over medium heat, for 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and water. Cover and cook until the onion is soft, 4 to 6 minutes. Add chard (or spinach) and cook, stirring, until starting to wilt, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, beans and pepper and bring to a simmer. Stir in the gnocchi and sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan. Cover and cook until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbling, about 3 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bfogler and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Skillet Gnocchi Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes