Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) flank steak trimmed
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 tablespoon(s) lime juice (maybe more)
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) red bell peppers stripped
- 1 red onions
- pinch(s) cumin
- 8-12 tortillas
- sour cream
- Sprinkle steak liberally with Salt and Pepper. Add lime juice.
- Heat oil in cast iron skillet. Lay steak in pan and cook without moving it until 4 to 5 minutes.
- Flip steawk 4 to 5 more minutes. Transfer steak and drizzle lime juice.
- Meanwhile, return skillet to medium-high heat and add pepper, onions, water, cumin and salt for 5 to 6 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by in2itgirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note