Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) flank steak trimmed
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 tablespoon(s) lime juice (maybe more)
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) red bell peppers stripped
- 1 red onions
- pinch(s) cumin
- 8-12 tortillas
- sour cream
- Sprinkle steak liberally with Salt and Pepper. Add lime juice.
- Heat oil in cast iron skillet. Lay steak in pan and cook without moving it until 4 to 5 minutes.
- Flip steawk 4 to 5 more minutes. Transfer steak and drizzle lime juice.
- Meanwhile, return skillet to medium-high heat and add pepper, onions, water, cumin and salt for 5 to 6 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by in2itgirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes