Skillet Drop Biscuits
More From Southern Living
Bake: 30 Minutes
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 cup HELLMANN'S Real Mayonnaise
- 4 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. Whisk together milk and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir milk mixture into flour just until blended.
- 2. Butter a 10-inch cast-iron skillet; place in a 425° oven for 3 minutes.
- 3. Remove skillet from oven; drop batter by rounded 1/4 cupfuls into hot skillet, dropping 8 around edge and 4 in center. (Biscuits will touch.)
- 4. Bake at 425° for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads