- 2 cups yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Heat a well-greased 10-inch cast-iron skillet at 450° for 5 minutes.
- Combine first 4 ingredients. Stir together eggs, buttermilk, and vegetable oil; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Pour batter into hot skillet.
- Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This