Skillet Chocolate-Chip Cookie from Martha Stewart
Community Recipe from
- 6 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/3 cup(s) packed dark-brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
- 1 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine butter and sugars with a wooden spoon. Stir in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir in chips. Transfer to a 10-inch cast-iron skillet; smooth top.
- 2. Bake until cookie is golden brown and just set in the center, about 18 to 20 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Skillet Chocolate-Chip Cookie from Martha Stewart Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes