- 1 pound frozen cooked breaded chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1 lb)
- 1 can (26.5 oz each) Hunt's Traditional Spaghetti Sauce, divided
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups dry rotini pasta, uncooked (3 cups = 12 oz)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices (3/4 oz each) Mozzarella cheese (1 slice = 3/4 oz)
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
How to Make It
Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
Prepare chicken according to package directions.
Combine 1 1/2 cups of the spaghetti sauce and the water in large skillet while chicken is cooking; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in pasta. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 10 minutes, or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. Add Parmesan cheese; mix well.
Arrange chicken breasts over pasta mixture; top evenly with the remaining spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Turn off heat; cover skillet with lid. Let stand 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley, if desired.