- 1 (10-ounce) can condensed reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 2 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (4-ounce) can reduced-fat refrigerated crescent dinner roll dough
- calories 319
- fat 9.5 g
- satfat 2.9 g
- protein 26.9 g
- carbohydrate 31.5 g
- cholesterol 58 mg
- iron 2.2 mg
- sodium 791 mg
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- fiber 3.5 g
- calcium 58 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine soup and sour cream in a large nonstick skillet; add chicken and next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with parsley.
Unroll dough, separating dough along perforations into triangles; cut each triangle in half. Bake at 450° for 6 to 7 minutes or until browned. Spoon chicken mixture over 2 pastry triangle halves.