Skillet Beef & Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 whole(s) medium potatoes halved and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pound(s) beef top sirloin steak cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic pepper blend
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 - 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary minced
- 1 - Place potatoes, water and salt in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 6-10 minutes; drain.
- 2 - Season beef with pepper blend. In a large skillet, stir-fry the beef and onion in 2 tablespoons oil for 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Meanwhile, in another skillet, stir-fry potatoes in remaining oil for 5 minutes or until browned. Stir in beef mixture. Sprinkle with the rosemary.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note