Skillet Beef & Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 3 whole(s) medium potatoes halved and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pound(s) beef top sirloin steak cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic pepper blend
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 - 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary minced
- 1 - Place potatoes, water and salt in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 6-10 minutes; drain.
- 2 - Season beef with pepper blend. In a large skillet, stir-fry the beef and onion in 2 tablespoons oil for 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Meanwhile, in another skillet, stir-fry potatoes in remaining oil for 5 minutes or until browned. Stir in beef mixture. Sprinkle with the rosemary.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes