Skillet Barbecued Pork Chops
A famiily favorite!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 4 pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1/2 cup(s) chili sauce or ketchup
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, ginger and pepper; blend well. Sprinkle mixture on both sides of pork chops. (Reserve any remaining garlic powder mixture to incorporate into sauce.) Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- In a small bowl, combine chili sauce, soy sauce, honey, and any remaining garlic powder mixture; blend well. Pour over pork chops. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10-15 minutes or until pork chops are done.
- Serve with cooked rice, noodles or mashed potatoes, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by martinslp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Skillet Barbecued Pork Chops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes