Skillet balsamic chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Chicken thighs boneless
- 12 Grape tomatoes Diced
- 1 Small onion Chopped
- 1 cup(s) Red peppers chopped Chopped
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Brown sugar or maple syrup Heapinf
- 1/4 cup(s) Balsamic vinegar Fig if available
- 1/4 cup(s) Sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- Sauté onions, tomatoes, and peppers in olive oil. Add chicken and brown on med high heat both sides for 3 minutes each. Lower to medium heat add sugar/syrup, vinegar and sherry. Cook on medium low for 15 minutes. Add butter and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Traceylord and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Skillet balsamic chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes