Skillet Almond Cookies
Yield: 2 1/2 dozen
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Line bottom and sides of a 10-inch ovenproof skillet with heavy-duty aluminum foil, allowing edges to overhang 2 to 3 inches; press overhang against outside of skillet. Set aside.
- Beat first 6 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Press into prepared skillet; sprinkle with almonds and additional sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until lightly browned; cool in pan on wire rack. Remove from skillet, and peel off foil.
- Cut with a 1 1/4-inch round cutter; place in mini paper muffin liners. (Reserve trimmings for snacks.)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts