Skillet Almond Coffee Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 stick(s) butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Almond extract
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- pinch(s) of salt
- sliced almonds
- 1. Melt butter in mixing bowl and add sugar. Mix with wire whisk. Beat
- in eggs, one at a time. Stir in almond extract.
- 2. Add flour and salt, mixing well with a spoon. Pour batter into a cast
- iron skillet that has been lined with aluminum foil, dull side up.
- 3. Scatter sliced almonds on top and sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 30
- minutes at 350 degrees. Remove cake from skillet with the foil.
- 4. When cool, peel foil off carefully. Serve cold or heat individual slices
- in microwave.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Skillet Almond Coffee Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Main Dishes