Skewers of Rosemary Chicken and Zucchini
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 183
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 6.1g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 27.4g
- Carbohydrate: 4.1g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 370mg
- Calcium: 38mg
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds zucchini, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- Cooking spray
- Place rind, rosemary, 1 tablespoon oil, and 1 teaspoon garlic in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken; seal bag and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Prepare grill.
- Combine 1 tablespoon oil, 1 teaspoon garlic, juice, salt, and pepper, stirring with a whisk.
- Thread chicken and zucchini alternately onto each of 12 (12-inch) skewers. Place kebabs on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill 12 minutes or until chicken is done, turning once. Drizzle with juice mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Skewers of Rosemary Chicken and Zucchini Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes