- 1 (8-oz.) package BARILLA Three Cheese Tortellini
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (16-oz.) bottle Italian dressing
- 4-inch wooden skewers
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
How to Make It
Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
Toss together tortellini, zucchini slices, tomato halves, and Italian dressing in a large bowl. Cover and chill at least 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Thread tortellini alternately with vegetables onto skewers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.