- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 medium zucchini and/or yellow squash, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium red and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 ounces spring salad mix
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or blue cheese
How to Make It
In medium bowl, combine chicken with 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing; set aside.
In large bowl, toss vegetables with 2 tablespoons Dressing.
On skewers*, alternately thread chicken and vegetables. Grill, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
On serving platter, arrange salad mix. Remove skewers, then arrange chicken and vegetables on salad. Top with cheese and drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing.
*If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 15 minutes prior to use.
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 290, Calories From Fat 110, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 12g, Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 670mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g, Sugars 10g, Dietary Fiber 5g, Protein 32g, Vitamin A 80%, Vitamin C 160%, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%