- 8 to 10 (6-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 2 bananas, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 star fruit, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
How to Make It
Soak wooden skewers in hot water 30 minutes. Toss banana slices with lemon juice.
Thread banana slices, pineapple, and star fruit alternately onto skewers. Place on a wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan. Cover and chill up to 8 hours, if desired.
Preheat oven to broil. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over fruit.
Broil 4 inches from heat 5 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Drizzle with rum.