Skewered Flank Steak With Horseradish-Lemon Dipping Sauce
More From Southern Living
Other: 8 Hours, 40 Minutes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 (2-lb.) flank steaks, cut diagonally into 32 (1/4-inch-thick) slices
- Horseradish-Lemon Dipping Sauce
- 32 (12-inch) wooden skewers
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag; add steak. Cover and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Meanwhile, prepare Horseradish-Lemon Dipping Sauce.
- 3. Soak skewers in water to cover 30 minutes.
- 4. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread 1 steak slice onto each skewer.
- 5. Grill steak, in batches, covered with grill lid, 4 to 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Serve with Horseradish-Lemon Dipping Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note