- 3 pounds flank or skirt steak, cut against the grain into ½”-thick strips
- 1 1/2 cups GOYA Mojo Criollo
- 1 teaspoon GOYA Adobo with Pepper, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons GOYA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into ¼”-thick strips
- 2 red, green and/or yellow bell pepper, cut into ¼”-thick strips
- 1 teaspoon GOYA Sazonador Total
- 1 pkg. (18 oz.) GOYA Flour Tortillas, warmed
- FOR THE GARNISH:
- 1 container (12 oz.) GOYA Guacamole, thawed
- 1 jar (17.6 oz.) GOYA Pico de Gallo
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 jar (8 oz.) GOYA® Salsita (preferred flavor)
How to Make It
In medium container with lid, or in large ziptop bag, combine steak slices, mojo and 1 tsp. adobo; transfer to refrigerator. Marinate at least 2 hours, or up to 24 hours. Drain steak, discarding marinade. Bring meat to room temperature.
Heat 1 tbsp. oil in large skillet over high heat. Add onions; cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to brown, about 3 minutes. Add peppers to pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to brown, about 3 minutes more. Season vegetables with sazonador total and adobo; transfer to large serving platter. Cover vegetables with foil to keep warm.
Heat remaining oil in skillet over high heat. Add beef; cook, in batches, until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes. Transfer meat to serving platter.
To serve, spoon meat and vegetables into center of warm tortillas. Add guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream and salsita, if desired; wrap and enjoy.