Sizzling Spinach Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese drained
- 16 ounce(s) frozen spinach drained
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions chopped
- 16 ounce(s) cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) cumin
- Mix all together with 8 oz of cheddar cheese. Pour into greased baking dish. Sprinkle top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DenisePeele and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note