My son is terrible eater he eats pasta for all meals or starves. I made this fish and pasta and forced him to try it. He ate the whole piece and asked for more. Tonight he actually asked if I could make that great fish. It is really delicious and a keeper
Photo: Jim Franco; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Other Time: 21 Minutes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 (6-oz.) flounder fillets
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1. Place 1 oven rack 5 inches from heat; place a second rack in middle of oven. Combine Parmesan cheese and paprika. Season fish with salt and pepper.
- 2. Preheat oven to 450°. Heat butter in a broiler-safe 13- x 9-inch baking dish in oven 8 minutes or until butter is melted and beginning to brown. Place fish in hot butter, skin sides up.
- 3. Bake at 450° on middle oven rack 10 minutes. Carefully flip fish, and baste with pan juices. Sprinkle with lemon juice and Parmesan cheese mixture. Bake 5 more minutes or just until fish flakes with a fork. Remove from oven; increase oven temperature to broil.
- 4. Broil fish on oven rack 5 inches from heat 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes