Sizzlin' Cuban Beefstro
2006 Cook-Off Finalist.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
Chill: 15 Minutes
Grill: 14 Minutes
- 4 (1-inch-thick) BEEF Flat Iron Steaks (about 8 oz. each)
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ENOVA Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Mexican Style Chili Powder
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Black Bean-Pineapple Salsa
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Garnishes: lime wedges, cilantro sprigs
- 1. Place first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag; seal and turn steaks to coat. Chill at least 15 minutes or up to 2 hours. Remove steaks from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 2. Coat cold cooking grate with cooking spray, and place on grill over medium heat (300° to 350°). Place steaks on cooking grate, and grill 5 to 7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Serve steaks with Black Bean-Pineapple Salsa, chopped red onion, and chopped cilantro. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note