I thought that this recipe was really great. I would definitely make it again. Very easy and flavorful! I just used a bag of frozen fajita veggies (onions and bell peppers), and it turned out great.
Sizzlin' Chicken Fajitas
Prep: 10 minutes; Cook: 18 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 fajita and 1 cup chicken mixture)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 377
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 30g
- Carbohydrate: 36g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 69mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 484mg
- Calcium: 100mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 cups bell pepper strips
- 2 cups thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 1. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and next 5 ingredients (bell pepper through black pepper); sauté 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove mixture from skillet.
- 2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until chicken is done. Return vegetable mixture to skillet. Stir in juice; cook until chicken mixture is thoroughly heated. Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- 3. Place 1 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; sprinkle each portion with 1 tablespoon shredded cheese, and roll up.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes