Sizzlin' Catfish Fillets
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) catfish fillets
- 1 teaspoon(s) Grill Mates roasted garlic and herb seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- 1. Rinse and pat dry catfish fillets.
- 2. Mix seasoning, thyme, allspice and ground red pepper. Sprinkle one side of each fillet with seasoning mixture.
- 3. Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat until hot. Add butter. When melted, tilt skillet to coat bottom. Add fish, seasoned side down; cook 4 minutes. Turn and cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note