Sizzled Flank Steak with Peppers and Goat Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 red onion quartered thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper quartered,thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper quartered, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme minced
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white vermouth
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 pound(s) flank steak trimmed
- 4 ounce(s) goat cheese crumbled
- 1. Heat oil in a large nonstick saucepan over medium high heat. Add onion , bell peppers and minced thyme; saute 8 minutes. Stir in vermouth, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Lower heat and continue cooking 8 minutes more. Cover and set aside.
- 2. Pat steak dry and season both sides with remaining salt and pepper. Heat a large grill pan or nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add steak and cook 4 minutes. Flip steak and cook 3-4 minutes more for medium rare. Transfer to cutting board an dlet rest 5 minutes; cut across the grain into thin slices.
- 3. Divide onion and pepper mixture among four plates and top each with steak slices. Sprinkle with goat cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note