Six Week Bran Muffin Mix
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) 15 oz. raisin bran cereal Mix
- 3 cup(s) sugar Mix
- 4 whole(s) eggs Mix
- 5 cup(s) all-purpose flour Mix
- 5 teaspoon(s) soda Mix
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt Mix
- 1 cup(s) melted shortening or oil Mix
- 1 quart(s) buttermilk Mix
- Mix dry ingredients in a very large bowl. Add rest of ingredients and mix well. Will store in refrigerator for six weeks. Fill 2/3 full and bake in a muffin pan that has been greased at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Murchie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Six Week Bran Muffin Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch