Sirloin-Vegetable Kebabs with Balsamic Glaze
A juicy dinner of Sirloin-Vegetable Kebabs with Balsamic Glaze will be a guaranteed success with family and friends! Make your job easier by putting out platters of cut-up veggies and meat so guests can build their own kebabs.
More From Allyou
Marinate: 8 Hours
- Calories: 328
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 25g
- Carbohydrate: 9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Sodium: 592mg
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds beef sirloin, cut into 16 pieces (about 1 1/2 inches)
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 2 zucchini, trimmed, each cut into 8 pieces (about 1 1/2 inches)
- 2 yellow squash, trimmed, each cut into 8 pieces (about 1 1/2 inches)
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Make glaze: Combine vinegar, soy sauce, olive oil, sugar and thyme in a small saucepan; season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring often, until reduced and slightly thickened, 7 to 10 minutes.
- 2. Make kebabs: Leaving some space between items and alternating, thread steak, tomatoes, zucchini and squash on 8 large or 16 small metal skewers. Place skewers on a large, rimmed baking sheet and season generously on all sides with salt and pepper. Brush liberally with glaze. (Discard any leftover glaze.) Cover skewers and refrigerate for up to 8 hours or overnight.
- 3. Bring kebabs to room temperature. Preheat gas grill on high heat for 10 to 15 minutes with lid closed. Oil grill. Place kebabs on grill, reduce heat to medium-high and close lid. Grill for 5 minutes, then turn kebabs and grill for another 5 minutes with lid closed. Open lid and check that vegetables are slightly charred and meat is medium-rare. If kebabs are not done, close lid and continue cooking until meat is cooked through. Transfer to a platter to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This