More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 401
- Fat: 11.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.6g
- Protein: 35.5g
- Carbohydrate: 38.2g
- Cholesterol: 107mg
- Iron: 5.4mg
- Sodium: 548mg
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Calcium: 108mg
- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups chopped red onion
- 1 (8-ounce) package pre-sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles (about 3 ounces uncooked pasta)
- Trim fat from steak. Cut beef diagonally across grain into thin slices. Set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion; sauté 6 minutes. Add mushrooms; sauté 4 minutes or until tender.
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients in a bowl. Add beef, tossing to coat. Heat oil in pan over high heat. Add beef; sauté 6 minutes or until beef is done. Add reserved onion mixture and broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes or until sauce is thick. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve over noodles.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note