Sirloin Steaks with Creamy Horseradish Garlic Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) boneless sirloin cut into 4 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1, Sprinkle both side of the beef with black pepper and 1/4tsp salt.
- 2, Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Coat skillet with cooking spray and cook the beef 4 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
- Do not over cook.
- 3, Meanwhile , in a small bowl combine the remaining 6 ingredients. Serve alongside the steaks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes