Sirloin Steaks with Creamy Horseradish Garlic Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) boneless sirloin cut into 4 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1, Sprinkle both side of the beef with black pepper and 1/4tsp salt.
- 2, Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Coat skillet with cooking spray and cook the beef 4 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
- Do not over cook.
- 3, Meanwhile , in a small bowl combine the remaining 6 ingredients. Serve alongside the steaks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note