awesome! i love tarragon and this would be good on veggies too. i use a little less dijon and a little more tarragon! served with grilled ny strips.
Sirloin Steak with Tarragon-Garlic Sour Cream
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 307
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 4.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 26.4g
- Carbohydrate: 22.9g
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Cholesterol: 53mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 732mg
- Calcium: 44mg
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1 (1-pound) boneless sirloin steak, trimmed
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated red potato wedges (such as Simply Potatoes)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle both sides of steak with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper; add steak to pan. Cook 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from pan; let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Keep warm.
- Wipe pan with a paper towel; return to heat. Recoat pan with cooking spray. Add the potatoes; sauté 15 minutes or until browned and thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Serve with steak and sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes