This recipe was great! Using the ramen noodles is a great alternative to rice or egg noodles. I used chicken breast instead of steak and I loved the snap peas! I could eat a whole bag of them. The only thing I would change is to cut down on the soy sauce and add a little honey for sweetness.
Sirloin-Snap Pea Stir-fry
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 628
- Fat: 33g
- Saturated fat: 10g
- Protein: 28g
- Carbohydrate: 54g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 76mg
- Sodium: 889mg
- 1 pound sugar snap peas
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak
- 1/4 cup chopped ginger
- 3 smashed garlic cloves
- 6 sliced scallions
- 1 cup canned beef broth
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon hot sesame oil
- 2 cooked (3 oz.) packages ramen noodles (without flavorings)
- Boil 1 lb. sugar snap peas for 2 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, thinly sliced crosswise, and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Add 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil to skillet. Add 1/4 cup chopped ginger, 3 smashed garlic cloves and 6 sliced scallions; stir-fry for 1 minute
- Stir 1 cup canned beef broth with 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce and 2 Tbsp. cornstarch. Add to skillet; stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add peas and steak; stir until hot. Stir in 1 Tbsp. hot sesame oil. Toss in 2 cooked (3 oz.) packages ramen noodles (without flavorings).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes