Sirloin Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing & Sweet Potato Fries
By baking these fries, you slash calories without sacrificing flavor. Save time by using frozen sweet potato fries.
More From Health
Total: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 391
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 34g
- Carbohydrate: 44g
- Fiber: 8g
- Cholesterol: 56mg
- Sodium: 393mg
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick matchsticks
- 1 pound sirloin steak
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 8 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1. Preheat broiler. Coat sweet potato fries and steak with cooking spray. Place on separate baking sheets, and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place fries and steak in oven for 20 minutes, turning fries once, halfway through. Steak is done when a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 160° (medium). Fries should be tender and crisp.
- 2. Combine yogurt, blue cheese, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Toss lettuce, tomato, and carrot together.
- 3. Cut steak into strips. Arrange the salad evenly on 4 plates and top with steak. Drizzle dressing over salad; serve with sweet potato fries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note