- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick matchsticks
- 1 pound sirloin steak
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 8 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- calories 391
- fat 9 g
- satfat 4 g
- monofat 3 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 34 g
- carbohydrate 44 g
- fiber 8 g
- cholesterol 56 mg
- sodium 393 mg
How to Make It
Preheat broiler. Coat sweet potato fries and steak with cooking spray. Place on separate baking sheets, and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place fries and steak in oven for 20 minutes, turning fries once, halfway through. Steak is done when a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 160° (medium). Fries should be tender and crisp.
Combine yogurt, blue cheese, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Toss lettuce, tomato, and carrot together.
Cut steak into strips. Arrange the salad evenly on 4 plates and top with steak. Drizzle dressing over salad; serve with sweet potato fries.