Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Sirloin
- 3 whole(s) garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) thyme
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 4 cup(s) Kale chopped
- Saute the sirloin and garlic in coconut oil until the sirloin starts to brown. While the sirloin is browining, sprinkle with sea salt and pepper
- In a separate bowl, mix together the chicken stock, thyme, and mustard. Pour the mustard misture over the sirloin and bring to a simmer.
- Add the kale to the pan and cook, stirring often until the kale is tender (about 2 min). Serve immediately.
- Recipe retrieved from Everyday Paleo pg. 71 by Sarah Fragoso.
- Picture retrieved from Paleo in PDX: http://paleoinpdx.com/2012/06/08/simple-supper-friday-sirloin-dijon-and-ice-cream/
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandjp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes