Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Sirloin
- 3 whole(s) garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) thyme
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 4 cup(s) Kale chopped
- Saute the sirloin and garlic in coconut oil until the sirloin starts to brown. While the sirloin is browining, sprinkle with sea salt and pepper
- In a separate bowl, mix together the chicken stock, thyme, and mustard. Pour the mustard misture over the sirloin and bring to a simmer.
- Add the kale to the pan and cook, stirring often until the kale is tender (about 2 min). Serve immediately.
- Recipe retrieved from Everyday Paleo pg. 71 by Sarah Fragoso.
- Picture retrieved from Paleo in PDX: http://paleoinpdx.com/2012/06/08/simple-supper-friday-sirloin-dijon-and-ice-cream/
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandjp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note