- 6 ounces dry campanella pasta, uncooked
- 1 pound Italian pork sausage links, casings removed
- 1 can (26.5 oz each) Hunt's Meat Flavored Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (2 cups = 8 oz)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Hands On: 15 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes, or until crumbled and no longer pink, breaking up clumps with the back of spoon. Blend in spaghetti sauce; simmer 5 minutes. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
Drain pasta. Place half of cooked pasta in bottom of skillet. Pour half of sauce mixture over the pasta; sprinkle with half the cheese. Top with remaining pasta, sauce mixture and cheese.
Cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes, or until heated through and cheese melts. Remove from heat; let stand 1 minute.