We made this for our Thanksgiving dressing for something different than the usual and we loved it! Will definitely make again!
Simply Herby Stuffing
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower
Sometimes less is more as Simply Herby Stuffing proves. This simple stuffing still makes a bold flavor impact.
Yield: Serves 12
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 129
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Sodium: 332mg
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces toasted sourdough bread cubes
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine chicken stock and eggs. Add toasted sourdough bread cubes.
- 2. Sauté minced garlic in olive oil. Stir garlic mixture, parsley, thyme, sage, salt, and pepper into bread mixture. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3. Bake stuffing at 350° for 45 minutes in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note