Photo: Beatriz Da Costa
Yield: Makes 10 cocktails
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) vodka, chilled
- 2 cups (16 ounces) cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 2 cups (16 ounces) pomegranate juice, chilled
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher, combine all the ingredients. (You can cover and refrigerate for up to several hours.) Add ice and ladle into martini glasses or plastic party cups.
To Make a Virgin Version: Substitute 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) chilled lemon-lime soda for the vodka.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note