Simple Yogurt-Dill Dip
A combination of mellow/tangy flavors, with the added texture of nuts and seeds. Goes best with vegetables, especially carrots.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) whole ground flax seed meal
- 1/4 cup(s) almonds chopped
- dill weed
- chopped or powdered onion
- chopped or powdered garlic
- Combine yogurt, flax, and almonds in a small bowl. Season to taste with dill, onion, and garlic.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nycaelai and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note