Simple Yogurt-Dill Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) whole ground flax seed meal
- 1/4 cup(s) almonds chopped
- dill weed
- chopped or powdered onion
- chopped or powdered garlic
- Combine yogurt, flax, and almonds in a small bowl. Season to taste with dill, onion, and garlic.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nycaelai and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note