Simple, Super Hummus
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Chick peas Drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoon(s) Tahini
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- 4 tablespoon(s) Water
- 1/4 cup(s) Lemon juice Up to a half cup to taste
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- In a food processor combine the first 3 ingredients. Purée for about 2 minutes then stop and scrape down sides with a spatula.
- Add water to help smooth things out, then add the lemon juice. Continue pureeing until the mixture is the desired texture.
- Recipe triples nicely in food processor.
- Variation: add roasted red peppers to taste (about 1/3 jar per recipe)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes