Simple, Super Hummus
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Chick peas Drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoon(s) Tahini
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- 4 tablespoon(s) Water
- 1/4 cup(s) Lemon juice Up to a half cup to taste
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- In a food processor combine the first 3 ingredients. Purée for about 2 minutes then stop and scrape down sides with a spatula.
- Add water to help smooth things out, then add the lemon juice. Continue pureeing until the mixture is the desired texture.
- Recipe triples nicely in food processor.
- Variation: add roasted red peppers to taste (about 1/3 jar per recipe)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note