For a heartier version, stir in 3 cups chopped cooked chicken, pork, or beef.
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. chili-garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 (16-oz.) package frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1. Whisk together first 6 ingredients.
- 2. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet or wok at medium-high heat 2 minutes. Add vegetables, and stir-fry 5 to 7 minutes. Add broth mixture, and stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens and vegetables are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note