Simple Slow Cooker Chili
This is a delicious veggie chili that we love to eat hot, or as a salsa/dip when chilled. I stock these ingredients in my travel trailer so we can throw it all in the Crockpot for a meal that will last for a few days when traveling/camping. *Variation - Add your favorite ground and seasoned meat to personalize it we will sometimes add elk or venison burger, simply brown and season it before adding it to the pot.
- 2 Green Bell Peppers chopped
- 2 Red Bell Peppers chopped
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 bag(s) Frozen Corn
- 1 can(s) Sliced Black Olives
- 2 can(s) Kidney Beans
- 1 can(s) Black Beans
- 1 can(s) Pinto Beans
- 2 can(s) Tomato Sauce
- 3 can(s) Mexi Style Stewed Tomatoes
- 2 Large Jalapenos (or canned)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 1 package(s) Chili Seasoning
- Add all ingredients to a large Crock Pot and give it a good stir. Set on medium heat for 6 hours or High heat for 3-4.
- Recommended Garnish: Tortilla Chips, Cilantro, Shredded Cheddar Cheese & Sour Cream
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MtHoodMomma and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note