Simple Slow Cooker Chili
This is a delicious veggie chili that we love to eat hot, or as a salsa/dip when chilled. I stock these ingredients in my travel trailer so we can throw it all in the Crockpot for a meal that will last for a few days when traveling/camping. *Variation - Add your favorite ground and seasoned meat to personalize it we will sometimes add elk or venison burger, simply brown and season it before adding it to the pot.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Green Bell Peppers chopped
- 2 Red Bell Peppers chopped
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 bag(s) Frozen Corn
- 1 can(s) Sliced Black Olives
- 2 can(s) Kidney Beans
- 1 can(s) Black Beans
- 1 can(s) Pinto Beans
- 2 can(s) Tomato Sauce
- 3 can(s) Mexi Style Stewed Tomatoes
- 2 Large Jalapenos (or canned)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 1 package(s) Chili Seasoning
- Add all ingredients to a large Crock Pot and give it a good stir. Set on medium heat for 6 hours or High heat for 3-4.
- Recommended Garnish: Tortilla Chips, Cilantro, Shredded Cheddar Cheese & Sour Cream
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MtHoodMomma and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note