Simple Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2 pound(s) Stewing Beef Cubed
- 1 pound(s) Red Potatoes Sliced in quarters
- 16 ounce(s) Baby Carrots
- 16 ounce(s) Frozen Pearl Onions
- 16 ounce(s) Beef Broth / Stock
- 1 envelope(s) Au Jus Gravy Mix
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- Add the beef stock to the slow cooker. To this add the remaining ingredients, stir together until thoroughly combined, season to taste with salt and pepper. Set the slow cooker for 10 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jstjohn8 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note