Simple Seasoned Pasta
- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 1 canned diced tomatoes , drained
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon tsp. Italian seasoning , crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon tsp. garlic powder
- 3 cups uncooked corkscrew-shaped pasta
HEAT broth, tomatoes, cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in medium saucepan to a boil.
STIR in pasta. Cook over medium heat 10 min. or until pasta is done.
Note: Swanson® Seasoned Chicken Broth with Italian Herbs is no longer available. Campbell's Kitchen has modified this recipe with chicken broth to deliver the same great dish you enjoyed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This