- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 1 canned diced tomatoes , drained
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon tsp. Italian seasoning , crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon tsp. garlic powder
- 3 cups uncooked corkscrew-shaped pasta
How to Make It
HEAT broth, tomatoes, cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in medium saucepan to a boil.
STIR in pasta. Cook over medium heat 10 min. or until pasta is done.
Note: Swanson® Seasoned Chicken Broth with Italian Herbs is no longer available. Campbell's Kitchen has modified this recipe with chicken broth to deliver the same great dish you enjoyed.