Simple Salsa Fresca
Prep: 10 minutes.
Yield: Makes about 2 cups
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes, cored and diced (about 2 cups)
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl. Chill, covered, at least 2 hours before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments